If you’re looking for more information about Randy Speckman Design and want to learn the details about how we started, read on.
Why choose Randy Speckman Design?
How long has Randy Speckman Design been around?
Why can't I find pricing on your website?
What are your payment terms?
Interested in having a custom website built for you, but don’t know enough about our web development services? Look no further.
What is the cost of a website?
Why do you ask for a budget?
What's the typical turnaround time for a website build?
Can you also host my website?
What happens to my website after it is launched?
Search Engine Optimization
We’re sure you’ve heard the big buzz word on the Internet: SEO. But what does it really mean? Learn more!
Is SEO a monthly or one-time cost?
What is the cost for SEO?
What is the difference between on-site and off-site SEO?
What is my website ranking dependent on?
- Whether you are targeting a regional, national or international market.
- The specific keyword phrases (search terms) that have been targeted.
- The progress of your inbound linking campaign.
- How well ranking is monitored and the site tweaked over time for SEO improvement.
- The overall competitiveness of your industry – how many players are there?
Why doesn't my website rank well in the search engines?
- Incorrect usage of the TITLE tag or no TITLE tag content.
- Too many occurrences of the same word in a page (spamming).
- Missing H1 and H2 heading tag content.
- Missing ALT tag content in your graphic links.
- No meaningful content in the first 250 characters on each page.
- Less than 200 words per page.
For those of you who have heard of “PPC,” but have no idea what it does or what it stands for. We’ve got you covered here.
What is Pay-Per-Click (PPC)?
Is Pay-Per-Click worth the money?
Let’s work together
You’ve seen what we can do, now contact us about your project!
We offer agency level design and world class customer service – all at a fraction of the cost you’d pay elsewhere.